Main areas of expertise:
- Procurement – CEE Supplier market knowledge
- Process development – Audits
- Digitalization, IoT
I started my career in Audi Hungaria Motor Ltd and worked in different positions as logistic and international project management, quality auditor and strategic buyer, too.
Later, I went to the mother company in Germany and took over the development of Eastern European suppliers, which position I left to work in Austria (Fa.AVL Ltd), for the only independent automotive engine development company in the world.
Upon returning, I took my last job in the automotive supplier industry (Fa. Valeo), then changed to energy sector for ENGIE as VP Procurement Hungary.
In that time, it was a great honour I was awarded “Procurement Manager of the Year 2016”
After successful transactions (selling BU’s), I take a COO for a Training and Education Company – focus on automotive sector.
In 2017 I founded my own company, Dominek and Partners Kft, and in 2020 Dominek and Partners Ltd in London.
- Support companies in procurement (gas, power) and improve the purchasing efficiency.
- Sales activity on IoT and Digitalization innovate software which results efficiency increase (in HR and Quality area)
- Business Network between SME and OEM’s
- Consulting on process- implementation, -optimization, -change to result efficiency growth
In addition to the set-up of procurement organizations, over the course of my career contributed to the development and integration of domestic suppliers into Western European production companies.
My managerial principles are characterized by consistency, clear communication and transparency.
By actively participating in the everyday life of the Hungarian Association of Logistics, Procurement and Inventory’s Procurement Managers’ Club and different Associations.
I am demonstrating social responsibility via Men’s Club.
Additionally, I am a founding member of the Győr sub-branches of MENSA HungarIQa.
Adopted Kindergarden: Tárkány – Ete Közös Fenntartású Napraforgó Óvoda és Konyhája, Tárkány
Member of Men’s Club in Hungary
My hobbies are
- Off-road rally (Budapest-Bamako, http://www.budapestbamako.org/)
- Improve my public speaking skill
- Travelling to be familiar with other national culture and gastronomy
UK Company: Dominek and Partners Ltd.
Company Number: 12544321
Mobile: +36 20 3627 880
Address: 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE